Salaison Alpha is a meat processor and is always looking for talent. You want a career for a company that promotes respect, teamwork and excellence in terms of product performance and quality and you believe you have the skills to ensure the continuity of our success, send us your details. You will find at Salaison Alpha job opportunities that will allow you to flourish with us.
Under the direct supervision of the beef coordinator, the person will be primarily responsible for cutting the pieces of beef and pork according to the specifications requested. She will also collaborate in teamwork and support the coordinator for all other assigned tasks.
Specifically, in a vision of collaboration and teamwork in the achievement of objectives, and without restriction to the various tasks that could be added to achieve the productivity objectives of the company, the holder of this position will attributable, among others, to the following responsibilities. He will have to;
- Respect and apply hygiene and sanitation standards at all times when performing tasks.
- Observe safe behavior and respect health and safety standards for all tasks to be performed. Wear personal protective equipment.
- Ensure the integrity and maintenance of the quality of raw materials and products in process at all times.
- Follow the instructions for product traceability and follow up.
- Select the required raw materials from the beef cooler using the appropriate containers and send them to the cutting tables. This requires handling crates and pieces of meat under vacuum or packaged.
- Ensure the cutting of the pieces of beef or pork according to the specifications requested and respecting the established performance standards.
- Remain critical of the company’s manufacturing operations to support their improvements.
- Ensure the integrity of the work tools available to him.
Professional and personal characteristics:
- Manual skill;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Sense of observation;
- Team spirit.